Lunch costs £7 per person and includes a sandwich, crisps, packet of Scottish biscuits and soft drink.
Please pick a sandwich and a drink from the selection below and your tour guide will take your order.
Note that we can only accept payment in cash.
Sandwich fillings (available on white sourdough or wholemeal bread)
- Lockerbie mature cheddar cheese and chutney (Vegetarian)
- Ayrshire ham and wholegrain mustard
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese
- Tuna, cucumber, red onion and mayonnaise
- Roast beef and horseradish
- Almond nut butter, beetroot and grated carrot with a homemade tahini dressing (Vegan option, sunflower margarine used)
- Still water
- Coca Cola
- Diet Coke
- San Pellegrino orange
- If you are gluten free we can offer a gluten-free multi-seed bread sandwich (all fillings are gluten free), crisps, Millionaire’s Shortbread biscuit and a soft drink
- If you are vegan we have a vegan sandwich (shown above), soft drink, crisps and gluten-free Millionaire’s Shortbread biscuits
- If you do have any allergies please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate these – if allergies are severe then we would recommend bringing your own food as, although sandwiches can be prepared separately, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross-contamination
- All sandwiches have allergens shown on the packaging
You may be interested to know that…
- Our friends at the The Ballindalloch Castle Tearoom make our lunches to order so that they are as fresh as possible.
- The tearoom uses locally-sourced Scottish produce as much as possible, with suppliers including McIntosh Butcher of Dufftown (supply ham and roast beef), John Ross Ltd of Inverurie (supply salmon), Walkers of Aberlour (biscuits), Rizza’s of Huntly (gluten-free biscuits) and Deeside Water of Ballater (bottled water).
- Our sandwiches are packaged in fully recyclable cardboard boxes, and lunches are supplied in recyclable paper bags. All other packaging materials are recyclable wherever possible. After lunch your driver guide will collect all waste, and will sort and recycle it at the end of the tour.
- All money paid for lunches goes directly to this wonderful little tearoom