Your guide will take your order and cash in the morning. The meals will be delivered to you at lunch time, to be eaten on the coach.
- Roll only; a freshly made white roll (or gluten free wrap) with your choice of filling – £3.50
- Meal deal; your choice of white filled roll (or gluten free wrap), a traybake, an apple, a packet of crisps (chips) and a carton of water – £7.50
Choose from the following fillings:
- Hot-smoked salmon, with salad leaves and cucumber
- Piri piri chicken, with salad leaves, tomato and mayonnaise
- Cheese and ham, with plum and apple chutney
- Brie and cranberry, with salad leaves (Vegetarian)
- Hummus, with salad leaves and tomato, no butter (Vegan)
You may be interested to know that…
- We work with Relish in Portree, who make our meals to order every day. The money you pay goes straight back to this fantastic local deli.
- Relish use local suppliers as much as possible: salmon is from Skye Fish; meat is from Murdoch Brothers; fruit and vegetables come from Williamson’s of Inverness.
- The packaging used for the meals is fully compostable.
- We think that the food is delicious, and we hope that you do too!
Note that, as of mid-August 2019, we will no longer offer a dinner pre-ordering service. Consequently, we would recommend booking something in Inverness for after your return to the city at 8.30pm.