Your guide will take your order and cash in the morning. The meals will be delivered to you at lunch time (usually upon departure from Portree) to be eaten on the coach.
Your packed/box lunch will contain your choice of white filled roll (or gluten free wrap), a traybake, an apple, a packet of crisps (chips) and a carton of water. The price of this is £7.50.
Choose from the following fillings:
- Hot-smoked salmon, with salad leaves and cucumber
- Piri piri chicken, with salad leaves, tomato and mayonnaise
- Cheese and ham, with plum and apple chutney
- Brie and cranberry, with salad leaves (Vegetarian)
- Hummus, with salad leaves and tomato, no butter (Vegan)
You may be interested to know that…
- We work with Relish in Portree, who make our meals to order every day. The money you pay goes straight back to this fantastic local deli.
- Relish use local suppliers as much as possible: salmon is from Skye Fish; meat is from Murdoch Brothers; fruit and vegetables come from Williamson’s of Inverness.
- The packaging used for the meals is fully compostable.
- We think that the food is delicious, and we hope that you do too!
For dinner, we would highly recommend booking somewhere in Inverness for after your return to the city at 8pm – we will send out our restaurant recommendations in your final pre-tour email three days prior to your tour date.