New Year – Amazing New Job?!
Here at WOW Scotland we’ve got an amazing tour guiding job available for an amazing person. If you think you might fit the bill read on…..
What’s the job?
Tour guiding and driver guiding on our day tour programme based out of Inverness and Invergordon (with occasional tours from Portree and Greenock). Our flagship tour is our Skye tour which we always run with a separate tour guide and driver. Our Whisky Bus runs twice a week, for which you’ll be a driver guide. For our Orkney tour you will work alongside a jump driver to complete this epic tour. We’ve also got a great programme of tours from Invergordon which go off the beaten track to places not usually visited on shore excursions! There may also be the occasional walking tour of Inverness too.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a very experienced tour guide who can demonstrate both excellent knowledge and a brilliant rapport with his or her customers. You will be well used to 5 Star reviews on TripAdvisor and other social media sites. You’ll need your D coach driving licence (if you’ve only got D1 we can help you gain the required level). You will be available from mid-March until the end of October (we may also have work available into November).
How much are going to pay me?
We are looking for a great person, we we are pleased to offer great (industry leading) pay. Our hourly wage is £14 – £16 per hour, dependent on experience, with on target earnings of £24,000 – £30,000 (exactly how much you earn will be dictated by how many tours you lead). We currently have work available from March – November, meaning there is plenty of time for an extended holiday at the end of the year. That said, we are open to running tours through the winter months too.
Why work for WOW Scotland?
- We are a small family run tour company based in the Scottish Highlands and you’d be part of an amazing team
- We focus on delivering world class tours, not getting bums on seats!
- We have a 5 Star VisitScotland rating
- We are committed to the protecting the environment – check our our environmental policy.
- We only sell directly to the public (not via 3rd parties such as Viator) so our customers have picked us out especially (and are therefore awesome!)
- We operate two luxury 28 seater vehicles (one new in 2018 and one coming in 2019)
- We will not compromise on quality and we only take our customers where we know they are going to have a great experience (instead of taking them places we know will sell tours easier!)
Get in touch with Gordon via email on email@example.com and tell him little bit about yourself and why you’d like to work for WOW Scotland.